top of page

White Paper: State of ASEAN Solar Markets 2022

By the end of 2021, Vietnam's cumulative installed PV capacity was 16.66GW, which is undoubtedly the brightest star in Southeast Asia. However, with the completion of the rush installation in 2020, there will be no new photovoltaic installations in Vietnam in 2021. About 76% of solar power comes from rooftops, and the remaining 24% are ground-based PVs.
Generous FITs, together with income and land-lease payment exemptions, have been key aspects of the policy framework that has spurred Vietnam’s solar PV boom.

Simply fill out the below form to download the report.


Detailed information about how the personal data you have supplied is collected, stored and processed can be found in the Leader Associates Privacy Policy. Upon indication of your interest and completion of this form, you will be part of our event update list. You can withdraw your consent at any time by using the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of all emails from Leader Associates.

Your content has been submitted

An error occurred. Try again later

bottom of page